PUPPY PLACEMENT PROCEDURE / POLICY
I do advise new potential owners to do their homework before buying a Labrador Retriever as they are well known to be a very active breed. Reservations for a puppy are advise as litters are spoken for well in advance.
Please call me for availability and pricing
Getting on the list: Once you have completed and sent me your adoption form, your name will be added to the list (PLEASE NOTE THAT A LITTER CONSISTS OF BETWEEN 6 AND 9 PUPPIES) I will keep you posted and inform you as soon as there is a puppy available. You are welcome to contact me at any time.
A non refundable dep of R2500 is required to book a puppy. If the buyer changes his/her mind after the Seller receives the deposit, it will be retained for care and advertisment of puppy until a suitable placement can be arranged. Seller has the right to terminate sale and return 100% deposit fee prior to placement of puppy. The balance is due on or before delivery of the puppy.
In the case of the new owners needs the puppy to be shipped to a location and are not able to pick up the puppy shipping can be arranged by the buyers expence. Shipping of puppies are done at 8 weeks of age, shipping is done by Petwings-Karinga Kennels. Door to door delivery can also be arranged and is done by the same company.
HOW TO BOOK A PUPPY
• Firstly you need to complete the adoption form and sent is back to me.
• As soon as the puppies are born, you will be contacted.
• To reserve a pup you can send A non-refundable deposit of R2500.
• After the pups have been assessed at 7 weeks we will look at the ones that fits your family’s needs. We recommend- you choose.
• The balance is payable before or on the day you receive your pup.
• The contract needs to be signed by both the buyer and the breeder
FOLLOWING IS A LIST OF WHAT IS STANDARD WITH ALL OUR PUPPIES
Puppies leave us from 8 weeks of age and no acceptions will be made for any puppies to leave before they are 8 weeks old
* Current on al vacinations and worming up to time of leaving at 8 weeks
* Behavior assesed (this is to match our puppies to there new homes as best we can)
* Socialised with kids, adults and with other animals
* Coppies of hip and elbow results on both parents
* Coppies of vacinations and microchip records
* Pedigree of puppy
Registered with KUSA all puppies have a breeding restriction
All puppy names will start with HUNTMORE
A registration certificate will be provided, it is the new owners responsibility to register the puppy in his/her name. Please note that the transfer to new owner is free.